The National Electoral Board of Ethiopia (NEBE) is making various preparations for the upcoming Sidama referendum and would like to hire a short-term project coordinator to assist in this process.
Duration: Short term coordination (21 days)
The main responsibilities of the position :
- Provide coordination support for Sidama referendum project implementation work,
- Support the election preparation and process in collaboration with the Board's Election and Logistics Division,
- liaising with various stakeholders as necessary and ensuring that assignments is carried out as planned,
- organize and coordinate discussions and events related to the Sidama referendum
- when necessary, provide the required information from the Board to the concerned bodies and at the same time collecting information required bysthe Board.
- prepare report in collaboration with the Board's Election and Logistics Division on the referendum.
- first degree with five years of teaching experience,
- sound understanding of election and related processes,
- has the ability to solve problems quickly,
- experienced in accomplishing coordination assignments in shorter time
- experience to collect information and writing reports,
- able to write and speak the working official working language of the federation (knowledge of additional languages is preferred)
Payment - by agreement
- Applications should write Project Coordinator on the subject line of their email. Send your application along with a cover letter and a CV to : electionethiopia [at] gmail.com. Application Period - Only three working days from the date of this announcement