1. The head of the polling station should give priority to the elderly, people with disability, pregnant women, parents carrying infants, members of the military wearing uniforms, and police officers to vote first.
2. During the voting process, a voter who needs help when marking his/her choice on the ballot paper and insert the paper into the box, has the right to bring with him/her whomever he/she chooses.
3. Based on these, the person chosen by the voter to provide help must
a) Be 18 or above
b) Not be a candidate or agent of a candidate
4. The person who provides the assistance to a voter cannot help more than one person
5. If the person in need of help has not brought anyone to assist him/her in marking his/her choice on the ballot paper and insert the paper into the box, it is only the head of the polling station who can provide the assistance.