As part of the organizational restructuring, the National Election Board is reorganizing its head office as well as regional branch offices in all regions. Part of the reform includes hiring competent heads for its offices in Amhara, Harari, Benishangul Gumuz, and Dire Dawa regions.
Insufficient number applications were received to the vacancy announcement that was issued repeatedly. Due to the lack of qualified bidders, the following applicants are eligible to apply until December 25, 2019.
1. S/he is an Ethiopian citizen,
2. Candidate’s address should be in the constituency s/he is competing, and the candidates must have ability to speak and write in the working language of the federal government, and in the language of the constituency in which it is contesting,
3. S/he has the trust and good morals of the local people,
4. Not a member of any political party,
5. Must have at least bachelor's degree in law, political science, public administration, statistics, management, information technology and other election related subjects, and
6. Four years work experience is required for Master's degree holders and five years for bachelor's degree.
7. The candidate should be able to read and understand election law, rules and regulations apply them to practice,
8. Readiness and willing to serve in accordance with the principles of institutional independence and impartiality,
Applicants can send a one-page application, curriculum vitae, educational credentials and recommendation letter from two references who are knowledgeable of your skills until December 25, 2019.
Applications can be sent by email: electionsethiopia [at] gmail.com, or drop at Electoral Board Head Office No. 503 Flamingo area; you can send it by EMS or mailbox number 40812.
National Electoral Board of Ethiopia